Centrally administered national organizations that want to offer attendees something more exciting than a webinar.
The Importance of High-Quality Audio & Visuals
Virtual attendees need to feel like they are in-person. The best way to do this is to have a high-quality video, sound and multiple camera angles.
Virtual attendees need to feel as if they are right there in-person. The best way to do this is by offering not only a high-quality video and sound but also having multiple camera angles so that each attendee can view all aspects of the event. There are two ways you can produce a high-quality livestream:
Hire A Professional AV (Audio Visual) Producer
What You Will Get:
- Simplicity and convenience. Let the professional worry about the livestream while you take care of the event.
- Manages background music (how it impacts the sound for the virtual audience)
- Manage all technical aspects of the event (lighting, sound, visuals)
- Has multiple cameras to capture all angles
- Use industry-standard tools and technology
- Seamlessly transition between speakers, especially when transitioning from an in-person speaker to a virtual speaker
- Not always necessary. We recommend this option for events that are primarily in-person, with virtual attendees.
Cost Per Event Session: $2000-$5000
Use An Innovative Product (like RECnGO)
What You Will Get:
- No expensive equipment required: just use tablets, smartphones and microphone stands
- Budget friendly
- More professional looking broadcast than a single web cam
- Add 'Lower Thirds' like text an logos to the stream
- Edit video feed immediately (even during a live event)
- Easily switch between up to 12 different camera angles
- Add transition effects between video angles, or as effects between speakers
- Use a team of volunteers to manage technical aspects
Cost Per Event Session: $99-$1200
Interested in hiring a producer? Email email@example.com to get a recommendation for a professional producer
At all hybrid events, there are 4 things that are needed. Regardless of if you hire a professional producer or use a self service product.
- Good Microphone
- Strong Internet Connection
- Backup Internet Connection
- High-Quality Camera (Doesn't have to be expensive)
- Good Lighting